We worked with WHD to create a special offer for our community to attend CloudFest 2018, March 10-16, 2018. As an official media sponsor, we are extending complimentary tickets to our loyal community members! Network, learn, grow your business, or just enjoy the fantastic entertainment.
CloudFest is the biggest hosting and cloud festival in the world! The 2018 event is going to be bigger and better than ever before. You won’t want to miss a thing!
Use our registration code “CF18MCG” to register at https://www.cloudfest.com/sign-up/?#cloudfest-ticket-details
See you in Rust!
Now in its 6th year, eTail Germany continues to provide Germany with its most senior-level retail event. From 13-14 March 2018, eTail will bring together 400 retailers from over 280 companies including; Otto, MediaMarktSaturn, Adidas and Zalando, all in the heart of Berlin.
Join your fellow retail leaders, and learn from the eCommerce front runners who will challenge convention and show you how to create a truly “seamless retail” experience. Our incredible speaker line-up includes:
- Arnd von Wedemeyer, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, notebooksbilliger.de
- Moritz Corbelin, Head of eCommerce Strategy, Otto
- Martin Wild, Chief Digital Officer, MediaMarktSaturn Retail Group
- Norman Nielsen, Head of Content Marketing, Zalando
- Torsten Schero, Chief Executive Officer, reBuy reCommerce
- Rahmyn Kress, Chief Digital Officer, Henkel
- Helmar Hipp, Managing Director, Cyberport
- Jens Fischer, Head of Online-Marketing, babymarkt.de
- And many, many more…
eTail Germany. Multiple channels. Multiple customers. One retailer – You.
Data Innovation Summit brings together the most innovative minds, enterprise practitioners, technology providers, start-ups and academics, working with Data Science, Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and IOT. With over 60 international speakers on five stages, and plenty of learning and networking activities in the exhibition area, the 2018 summit is the place to be for all practitioners and organizations working with utilization of data for increasing profit, reinventing business models, develop data driven products, and increasing customer satisfaction.
What you will learn:
● Data-Driven Innovation Stage - Clear examples of Data Innovation and its impact to the business or society
● Business Analytics Stage - Practical case studies on implementation of Advanced Analytics and Data Science strategy, capabilities and technology in an organization.
● Data Management Stage - Strategy, Technology and implementation practical case studies on Data Governance, Privacy by Design, Data quality, Future Enabled Enterprise Architecture, data integration. Data mining, Modelling, feature Extraction.
● IOT Insight and Innovation Stage - Practical and technical examples of IOT implementation, insight and Business ROI. Focus on IOT Data Analytics, Data Management and Innovation.
● Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence - Practical Examples of AI implementation, insight and Business ROI. Focus on Artificial Narrow Intelligence (ANI), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), chatbots, neural networks and deep learning.
The World’s Largest IoT Event Series will bring together key industries from across the globe for 2 days of top level content and discussion. Introducing and exploring the latest innovations within the Internet of Things and covering Manufacturing, Transport, Health, Logistics, Government, Energy and Automotive, this conference is not to be missed.
3 co-located events. 12 conference tracks. 9,000 attendees. 300+ speakers. 300+ exhibitors.
Returning to London’s Olympia in April 2018, the Global event will host 2 co-located events covering AI and Blockchain, with 9,000 attendees expected to attend including IT decision makers, developers & makers, OEM’s, government and council officials, automotive exec’s, operators, technology providers, investors, venture capitalists and many more. The IoT Tech Expo will showcase the most cutting edge technologies from more than 300 exhibitors and provide insight from over 300 speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences.
This year’s agenda will highlight the most innovative advancements in technologies which are affecting IoT. There will be case studies and dedicated tracks covering the entire Internet of Things ecosystem including Smart Transportation & Cities, Developing for the IoT, Connected Industry, Consumer IoT, Privacy & Security and IoT Innovations & Technologies.
Rethink! IT Europe is a 2 ½ day event and an international knowledge exchange platform bringing together all IT stakeholders to discuss key trends and challenges of the industry. In 20 real-life case studies, state-of-the-art keynotes, and interactive World Café sessions, 35+ influential speakers will share their knowledge on key topics such as IT Strategy, Industry 4.0, DevOps & Continuous Delivery, Cloud Technology, Big Data, and many more.
To book your ticket, visit http://rethink-enterprise-it.com/en/book-now
Delivery of Things World is the industry event for engaged, high level, international executives from across all sectors that are affected by the need to turn their organization into a more agile, DevOps oriented business. Connect with over 300 peers on April 22-24 in Berlin to learn, network and share best practice strategies at the only dedicated forum where all Continuous Delivery and DevOps stakeholders come together. As DevOps is changing the way we do business, this year’s Delivery of Things World fills the demand for high quality and inspirational case studies from speakers sharing their experiences to further this cultural and management change leading to more efficient and faster development cycles.
Main topics in 2018:
- Justifying DevOps within your organization
- DevOps in the Cloud - Simplifying and standardizing
- Containers and Microservices
- ROI for DevOps
- Continuous Integration
- Developers on the front line of support and security
For further information about the event, check out:
World Procurement Congress has established itself as the foremost global gathering for senior procurement professionals. Nowhere else will you gain the global insight, access to a more senior network of peers and authoritative content to equip you with the actionable insight, inspiration and networking to help you move forward, at speed.
Join the discussion alongside 500+ procurement leaders in London, when we explore hot topics including:
- Thriving through disruption: What is the impact of digitalisation on procurement so far and what is next?
- How is talent recruitment, upskilling and retention keeping up with the pace of technology development?
- Is procurement successfully pivoting its role within the organisation to one of "a consultancy within"?
- Threats to cyber security are further exposing the vulnerabilities of the extended supply chain: New risks demand a new call for action
- The pathway to creating and delivering an agile procurement organisation
- Successful models for collaborative innovation
Benefit from the knowledge and insights of the best speakers in the industry, including:
- Cindy Elliott, Global Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Vice President, The Clorox Company
- Walter Charles, Chief Procurement Officer, Biogen
- Joe Agresta, Procurement Vice President, Johnson & Johnson
…and many more
Europe’s largest FinTech event comes to Amsterdam
An unmissable event for the smartest visionaries and innovators, Money20/20 is the destination where payments, FinTech and financial services come together to connect and create the future of money.
In June 2018, Money20/20 lands in its new home – the Rai in Amsterdam – to once again focus the world’s eyes on Europe. Everyone is here, every time, coming together to explore unique regional insight and trailblazing enterprise, seizing the opportunity to meet the person or land the deal that will change the trajectory of their business.