To signup, please click here


I already have an account, Go to login!

Forgot your password?

 



November 2019

October 2019

September 2019

August 2019

July 2019

June 2019

»
Alacer Gold

Alacer is a leading low-cost intermediate gold producer whose primary focus is to leverage its cornerstone Çöpler Gold Mine (Çöpler) and strong balance sheet as foundations to continue its organic multi-mine growth strategy, maximise free cash flow and therefore create maximum value for stakeholders. The Çöpler Gold Mine is located in east-central Turkey in the Erzincan Province, approximately 1,100 kilometers (km) southeast of Istanbul and 550km east of Ankara, Turkey’s capital city. Alacer owns an 80% interest in the world-class Çöpler Gold Mine, operated by Anagold Madencilik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. (Anagold), the remaining 20% is owned by Lidya Madencilik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. (Lidya Mining). Alacer is a Canadian company incorporated in the Yukon Territory with its primary listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange.

Statistics

  • INDUSTRY

    Mining

  • FOUNDED

    Unknown

Contact Us

+1-303-292-1299

info@alacergold.com

https://www.alacergold.com

7001 E. Belleview Ave., Suite 800, Denver, Colorado, USA

People Also Viewed

  • International Council on Mining and Metals (ICMM) International Council on Mining and Metals (ICMM)
  • Glencore Glencore
  • Severstal Severstal
  • Sandvik AB Sandvik AB
  • Rusal Rusal
  • Atlas Copco AB Atlas Copco AB