Europe’s largest FinTech event comes to Amsterdam
An unmissable event for the smartest visionaries and innovators, Money20/20 is the destination where payments, FinTech and financial services come together to connect and create the future of money.
In June 2018, Money20/20 lands in its new home – the Rai in Amsterdam – to once again focus the world’s eyes on Europe. Everyone is here, every time, coming together to explore unique regional insight and trailblazing enterprise, seizing the opportunity to meet the person or land the deal that will change the trajectory of their business.
With all these speakers in the #M2020Eu Big Top, plus over 200 still to be announced, this is one show you can't afford to miss. Save €1,000 before midnight & an extra €200 with 18BIZC goo.gl/tvz2vT
Are you a manufacturer planning an Industrial Digital Strategy? Are you interested in connectivity? Concerned with Security? Intrigued by IoT?
The Internet of Manufacturing UK conference from 5th-6th June in London is a must attend event. Designed to accelerate the industry’s readiness for change through practical case studies with a granular approach; the agenda will cover the adoption of IDT, implementing AI, AR and VR, data and GDPR, the implications of Brexit for IIoT on the UK market and more.
This is your chance to hear how the biggest Manufacturers in the UK and across Europe have gone about implementing innovation. You can get insight from the likes of:
• Gareth Alford, Lead Engineer, GSK
• Dr Graham Herries – Director of Digital Technologies, Laing O’Rourke
• Malte Manke, CIO, Krauss Maffei
• Jim Davison, Regional Director South of England, EEF
• Georgios Karakousis, Senior Manager, Digital Strategy, Stanley Black & Decker
• Plus, many more!
If that wasn’t enticing enough, you may be entitled to a complimentary VIP pass worth £495*! VIP passes are available for a limited time only and served on a first-come-first-served basis, so make sure you book your pass today to avoid disappointment.
*All complimentary passes are subject to a qualifying process and are not guaranteed
Europe’s leading Internet of Things event covering the entire IoT ecosystem.
The IoT Tech Expo Europe is Europe’s leading Internet of Things event which will introduce and explore the latest innovations across the entire IoT ecosystem, covering Manufacturing, Transport, Health, Logistics, Government, Energy, Automotive, Insurance and more.
The IoT Tech Expo Europe 2018 will arrive in Amsterdam on the 27-28 June to host 8,000 attendees including IT decision makers, developers & makers, OEM’s, government and council officials, automotive exec’s, operators, technology providers, investors, venture capitalists and many more. The IoT Tech Expo will showcase the most cutting-edge technologies from more than 300 exhibitors and provide insight from over 300 speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences. This year’s event is also co-located with the Blockchain Expo and AI Expo so you can explore 3 areas in 1 place.
3 co-located events. 18 conference tracks. 8,000 attendees. 300+ speakers. 300+ exhibitors.
It will highlight the most innovative advancements in technologies which are affecting IoT. There will be case studies and dedicated tracks covering the ecosystem including Smart Energy & Cities, Developing for the IoT, Connected Industry, Connected Enterprise, Privacy & Security, Connected Transportation, Data Analytics for AI & IoT and IoT Innovations & Technologies.
There are a range of ticket types available from Free Expo Passes to all-access Ultimate Passes.
Find out more and register here.
Revolutionise your data strategy, align business goals and look to the future of data analytics at Chief Data and Analytics Officer, Europe 2018. Taking place in Frankfurt, Germany 19-20 September the event will explore how you as a data and analytics leader can deliver on insight-led decision making and drive innovation within your business.
Presented in a series of keynotes, panel discussions and our unique discussion group formats we will be exploring strategies and approaches for delivering actionable insights and embedding the importance of governance and data quality enterprise-wide.
New for 2018
- Two comprehensive masterclasses, one dedicated to first steps in implementing AI and ML and another to the first steps to take as a CDO/CAO.
- Two sector specific in-depth breakfast roundtables, one dedicated to Finance and Banking and another totally dedicated to Insurance, allowing you to target the areas specific to your industry.
- 150+ onsite attendees made up of the most senior data, analytics and insight professionals in Europe.
- John Maton, Chief Data Officer, HSBC
- Constantin Beier, CEO, Aon Centre for Innovation and Analytics
- Lucas Quarta, Chief Data Officer, BNP Paribas
- Norman Stuertz, Chief Data Officer, Credit Suisse
- Eric Tyree, VP, Chief Data Scientist, Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- Shaun Moate, Head of Insights and Analytics, DAZN
- Rob McLaughlin, Head of Digital Analytics, SKY UK
- Pinar Dolen, Global Head of IT, Finance and Business Intelligence, Louis Dreyfus Company
- Alessandro Bulfone, Chief Data Officer, Mediobanca
- Danielle Beltran, Global Head of Brand Analytics, Philips
- Paul Bergbusch, Head of Data Science, Deutsche Börse
- Adam Turner, Head of Global Data Management, Allianz Global Corporate & Speciality
- & many more…