REVEALED: Top 25 Multinational Workplaces in the World
The 25 best multinational workplaces in the world for 2014 have been announced by Great Place to Work, with Google at the summit for the second year in a row.
Since launching the first best workplaces lists in partnership with FORTUNE magazine in the United States and Exame in Brazil in 1997, Great Place to Work now recognizes leading workplaces in roughly 50 countries.
Companies are rated by their employees to be among the best, with excellent HR policies and practices that support a culture of trust.
In the past year, Great Place to Work analysed data from surveys taken by nearly three million employees and workplace culture assessments conducted at 6,200 companies, which represent more than 11.5 million employees worldwide.
Here is the top 25:
- Google (Information Technology)
- SAS Institute (Information Technology)
- NetApp (Data Storage)
- W. L. Gore & Associates (Textiles Manufacturing)
- Belcorp Retail
- Microsoft (Information Technology)
- Marriott (Hospitality)
- Monsanto (Chemicals Manufacturing)
- Cisco (Information Technology)
- American Express (Financial Services/Banking)
- Scotiabank (Financial Services/Banking)
- SC Johnson (Manufacturing)
- Autodesk (Information Technology)
- Telefonica (Telecoms)
- National Instruments (Manufacturing)
- FedEx (Transportation)
- Atento (Information Technology/ISP)
- EMC (Information Technology)
- Daimler (Financial Services/Insurance)
- Diageo (Drink Manufacturing)
- Jyatt (Hospitality)
- Mars (Food Manufacturing)
- Accor (Hospitality)
- eBay (Information Technology)
- Coca-Cola (Drink Manufacturing)
Great Place to Work also published a five-year study, The Dawn of the Great Workplace Era. Companies measured in more than 40 countries showed that employees experience higher levels of trust, camaraderie and pride when it comes to their workplaces.
China Gorman, global CEO of Great Place to Work, said: “The Great Workplace Era is a time when all people can expect to work for an organization where they trust their leaders, enjoy their colleagues and take pride in what they do. Led by the world’s best workplaces, a better world is in the works.”
Like what you see! Signup for our weekly newsletter